Bangalore Bus Route Search
This website lets you search the BMTC bus routes in Bangalore.
You can either get information on the bus routes between any two locations
or look up a specific bus route number.
Tips for searching
- Some places have more than one name, for e.g., Kempegowda Bus Station is
commonly known as Majestic - try searching for all the names.
- If you do not find a bus route for a place, try searching for nearby places.
Many times there are good bus services to some areas but not to nearby ones. For
instance, Agara (Sarjapur Road) is a major junction for buses; however HSR Layout
which is adjacent does not have a very good bus service.
- Use the hints in brackets to distinguish between two
different places having the same name, for e.g., Agara (Kanakapura Road) and
Agara (Sarjapur Road).
- The last column that you see in the search results does not necessarily
enumerate the bus stops. Rather it traces the detailed route taken by a bus
number. The actual bus stop names may vary slightly.
- The special services such as Pushpak and Volvo are distinguished by the
following prefixes in the bus route number: 'AS' for Atal Sarige, 'B' and 'C'
for Big Circle, 'CH' for Chakra, 'G' for Big 10, 'J' for Janapriya Vahini,
'K' for Chikka Circle, 'P' for Pushpak, 'V' for Volvo, 'MBS' for Metro Bus Service,
MF for Metro Feeder and 'TR' for Trunk Route. These may not be very up to date.
- The bus timings and frequency vary much faster than the route numbers.
Further buses do not always adhere to the stipulated timings. Hence it is not
possible to provide accurate and up to date information on the bus timings.
- The route plan determined by the Shortest Distance method may not be
directly useful since it tends to generate too many hops. It is included
in the search options for the sake of completeness only.
Disclaimer: This website is not endorsed by BMTC. While all attempts are made to
verify the material on this webpage, it is meant only for informational purposes
and does not claim to be exhaustive, accurate or up to date. This kind of
information becomes obsolete very soon and the reader is advised to keep this in
mind while browsing. The owner of this website shall not be held responsible for
any kind of factual inaccuracies or other mistakes contained herein. Please contact
the BMTC authorities directly for any official enquiries.